Monday, March 01, 2010

GEEZZZZ!

Today, the first day of March, I just started the day with some things unpleasant: 
  1. I woke up late for collage and missed two subjects!
  2. My housemate, Dara Fauziah, came up for her stuffs and moved it to her place in Jakarta. She decided to quit from uni :'(
  3. I felt there was something wrong with my neck, because a strange lump appears undesirable.errr
  4. I decided to go to campus and join the next subject but geez the lecture didn't come to the class.
What a reaaaaally bad start for me huh *sigh* But well, nevermind, at least today i made something worthwhile in my room. Cheers!

 I cut out some faces pic in the magz
and stick it on the top of my wardrobe
  
I also stick it
in the bottom of the wardrobe

Yea! I am quite pleased with what I made :) Ahh hopefully the bad luck is all there just at the beginning,  so the next day will go smoothly. AMEN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment